I am going to try something new (for me) which is to post here all the links I have shared in the past week across all the different platforms except @pinterest
- Did you know that PacMan has a hiding spot in the arcade game? Me Either. But he does
- Spring is in the air – not like Winter arrived for more folks. Here are some gorgeous Spring photos
- Wall Street tweeters need to have their tweets approved before clicking “tweet” – That would drive me (and them) insane.
- My friend Liz writes about where she is religiously. I found myself nodding in agreement as I read her blogpost.
- Did you know that if woman has invitro fertilization outside of the US and is a single parent, the child/children are denied US citizenship? Crazy, huh
- My version of adult hell- taking the SAT’s, again.
- Drag Queens make fun of endorse Christian-right owned Chick-fil-A and it is amazing
- Art and Ants. This man was able to coax ants into posing for him, kind of.
I hope y’all enjoy these links and my latest blogging tradition.